to Professional Childcare
What our families are saying.....
"Loharo has been wonderful. Her experience, compassion, Work ethic and professionalism exceeded our expectations. We are very pleased with her and with our experience with your agency. We will definitely recommend you to anyone who asks for Advice regarding nannies." Haneen from Beachwood
"The staff was incredibly responsive to my needs and helped during a time of crisis/transition.
I don't know what we would have done without them.
I found a highly trustworthy and hardworking person to help our family and couldn't be happier."
- William from Copley
"Our experience with you has been excellent and I would highly recommend you to anyone else
in need of these types of services."
- Brian from Twinsburg
"We would like to request Nikki again! She was absolutely wonderful with our children and crazy dog :)
- Teryn from Hudson
Have more questions about hiring our agency?
We can help! Click HERE to see why others have chosen
The Nanny Connection to help find the perfect caregivers.
Hiring SHORT AND Long Term Nannies
The Nanny Connection is committed to find the child care you need, providing you with:
- Personalized attention. We meet with you in your home to assess your family's specific needs prior to referring nanny candidates.
- A commitment to referring qualified child care providers that have been personally interviewed by our staff, thoroughly background checked, reference checked, and certified in infant/child CPR & First Aid.
- Information on duties and expectations of a nanny, sample interview questions, a nanny-family work agreement, and resources for tax advice and nanny payroll services.
- Thorough profiles of hand-picked nanny candidates that match your family's needs.
- One year free membership to our on-call services when a nanny is hired long term.
*Long term is generally a year or more commitment with
part time 30-40 hrs/wk and full time 40+ hrs/week
* *Please note - We are unable to assist with before and/or after school/daycare positions, or positions with significantly varying hour schedules unless families can guarantee full time hours at an appropriate pay range.**
LONG TERM PLACEMENT PROCESS
- Complete inquiry form HERE.
- Initial Search and Placement Fees are based on your choice of placement package (Standard, Enhanced, Premier, Summer).
- The Placement Coordinator will contact the family to discuss specific needs/requirements, our terms and conditions, and provide registration details.
- After the terms and conditions are signed and the search fee is paid (based on the package selected), an in home meeting with the Placement Coordinator is then scheduled.
- At the in home meeting, information about duties and expectations of the nanny and the family, referrals to tax advisors/payroll services, and a nanny/family work agreement will be discussed. A detailed job description will be developed as well.
- Interested candidates will be reviewed and their profiles will be sent to the family if they meet the requirements. The Placement Coordinator will schedule interviews for the family with the applicant(s) of their choice.
- The agency will contact the family for feedback on the candidates interviewed to assist in finding the ideal match.
- Additional referrals will be sent until the family hires a nanny.
- When a nanny accepts an offer from a family, verbally or in writing, the placement fee will be charged within 24 hours. Click HERE for fee/package information.
- If the family is not satisfied with the relationship, the agency may offer additional candidate referrals to the family (based on the package selected), provided the family has complied with all aspects of the agency contract. Family must have contract signed with the nanny, and the family must not be in violation of any terms of this contract to qualify.
- Search is for a consistent nanny, however, the nanny's commitment time is typically less than one year.
- Interested candidates will be reviewed and their profiles will be sent to the family if they meet the requirements. The number of interested candidates may be more limited in these positions.
- Fees differ from a long term placement. Please click HERE for fee information and contact us for additional details.