to Professional Childcare
Hiring SUMMER Nannies
The Nanny Connection is committed to find the summer child care you need, providing you with:
- Personalized attention, both to your family and in recruiting for your family.
- A commitment to referring qualified child care providers that have been personally interviewed by our staff, thoroughly background checked, reference checked, and certified in infant/child CPR & First Aid.
- Information on duties and expectations of a nanny, sample interview questions, a nanny-family work agreement, and resources for tax advice and nanny payroll services.
- Thorough profiles of hand-picked nanny candidates that match your family's needs.
- One year free membership to our on-call services when a nanny is hired long term.
*Summer positions are usually guaranteed pay at 25-40+ hours per week. Families are most likely to attract and retain quality candidates by offering a consistent schedule with guaranteed pay per week*
Summer Nanny Process
- Families submit your inquiry HERE.
- The Placement Coordinator will contact the family to discuss specific needs/requirements.
- After the search fee is paid, our Placement Coordinator will reach out to you to discuss time frame, duties and expectations of the nanny and the family, referrals to tax advisors/payroll services, and a nanny/family work agreement will be discussed. A detailed job description will be developed as well.
- Interested candidates will be reviewed and their profiles will be sent to the family if they meet the requirements. The Placement Coordinator will schedule interviews for the family with the applicant(s) of their choice.
- The agency will contact the family for feedback on the candidates interviewed to assist in finding the ideal match.
- Additional referrals will be sent until the family hires a summer nanny.
- When a nanny accepts an offer from a family, verbally or in writing, the placement fee will be charged within 24 hours. Click HERE for fee information.
- Summer search fee includes a membership into our On Call Babysitting service for the term of your hired nanny.
Still have questions about hiring our agency?
We can help! Click HERE to see why others have chosen
The Nanny Connection to help find the perfect caregivers.
What our families are saying.....
"The staff was incredibly responsive to my needs and helped during a time of crisis/transition.
I don't know what we would have done without them.
I found a highly trustworthy and hardworking person to help our family and couldn't be happier."
- William from Copley
"Our experience with you has been excellent and I would highly recommend you to anyone else
in need of these types of services."
- Brian from Twinsburg
"We would like to request Nikki again! She was absolutely wonderful with our children and crazy dog :)
- Teryn from Hudson
Its that time of the year! The kids are out of school, but you still have to work.
Hire a summer nanny to help keep your house, and the kids moving!
The responsibilities of a summer nanny are the same as a nanny employed year round (with more outdoor activities of course!)